Features and Specifications
- Take Apart, Self Cleaning Pressure Compensating (SCPC) Online Emitter Take apart feature allows easy opening and cleaning of the emitter.
- Precision Pressure Compensation High quality injection moulded liquid silicone diaphragm ensures precision in pressure compensation helps to maintain high discharge uniformity.
- Extended Outlet For connection of 4mm ID extension tubing for right placement of water with multi-outlet connectors
- Optional Anti-bug Cap. Prevents entry of ants/bugs inside the emitter.
- Clog Resistant, Wide Labyrinth Strong turbulent flow in the labyrinth helps for continual flushing and cleaning.
- Barbed Inlet with Narrow Inlet Filter Barbed inlet suitable to connect directly on 4mm extension tube or can be installed on polytube. Cross shaped inlet filters prevents entrance of most of the impurities.
- Wide Pressure Compensating Range Pressure regulation range 0.8-3kg/cm² pressure (11.38 to 42.66 psi)
- Color Coded Cap Color coded cap facilitates easy identification of emitter flow rate.
- Recommended for open field application like orchards, fruit crops, vegetables, etc.
- Suitable for nurseries, pot irrigation & greenhouse irrigation.
- Recommended to use where section size is large and longer lateral length of run is required.
- Recommended for undulating terrain & steep slopes.
- Recommended to use in problematic water condition where cleaning of emitter is required.